Sunday, December 10, 2006

Monk's Dinner with Dogfish Head, Preview Menu - 12/12/06

Uh, yeah, um, I think I might just be a little excited for this upcoming dinner. Don't believe me? Check out a preview copy of the menu. The beers, the food, the...the...the... I think I know a few long distance readers who are trying to figure out if last minute airfare is really possible. Unfortunately for you, it's sold out. But, if you're reading this and will be there, get ready, I get a feeling it's gonna be a great night of beer, food, and revelry. I just can't put my finger on the correct order of those three at this point. Check back later in the week for our wrap-up. Monk's Beer Dinner with Dogfish Head - 12/12/2006 Welcome Dogfish Head Chateau Jiahu - Amuse Buche Trio (escargot / squash & mussel soup / foie gras torchon) 2nd Course Dogfish Head Golden Shower Imperial Pilsner & Herold Golden Revolution Imperial Pilsner - Day Boat Scallops wrapped w/bacon (house cured with ancho pepper) topped with a spicy, meyer lemon aioli 3rd Course Dogfish Head Baltic de Belgium 1999 - Vegetable Beggars Purse w/smoked seiten & root vegetables 4th Course Dogfish Head Raison d'Etre 2006 & Dogfish Head Raison d'Extra 2005 - Duck Ragout & Pasta w/raisins, pine nuts, & green apple 5th Course Dogfish Head World Wide Stout 2005 - Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Lamb Loin w/greek yogurt & minted, fruit compote 6th Course Dogfish Head Big Brown Woody (aka Palo Santo Marron) - Buche de Noel Chocolate Dessert

1 comment:

Adam said...

Whoohoo! Thanks Bryan. I appreciate you making the reservations. Its gonna be a great time :-)

What's all this about the Wormwood?

http://radoran.com/monksevents.cfm?venue=MC-Events

Heheh...check out the wikipedia absinthe article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinth